Monday, January 14, 2013

A Fresh Start....

Happy New Year!

I absolutely love the New Year's holiday.  I always feel like it's a fresh start.  I don't know why.  In reality it is just the day after December 31, right?  But something about it makes me happy.  Maybe it's the prospect of new adventures, new friends and new opportunities.  One thing I am especially excited for this new year is that I will be teaching an online class!  Yup...finally.  I am giddy to say that I'm taking the plunge. 


 You can find more information about my online class at
The Artful Gathering.  

Here is a little diddy about Artful Gathering:

Artful Gathering Online Art Retreats is an annual online event. Each year, we proudly present internationally known artists who teach a variety of mixed media arts. Each of our workshops are specifically tailored to suit busy schedules and mobile lifestyles so that students can enjoy the feeling of being at an actual art retreat without ever having to leave their home studios.

We offer our online video workshops in a virtual classroom setting where our wonderful instructors are available for questions, critiques and constructive input for the duration of the workshop.

Our premier workshops encompass a wide variety of art mediums which include jewelry making, watercolor, acrylic painting, drawing, collage, assemblage, and more.



Created by Zinnia, Artful Gathering is a great way to learn and make art all in the comfort of your own home....in your pj's even!
You can pre-register on the blog and that will keep you informed of all the happenings that are soon to be here. 

 You don't want to miss a beat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...