Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cubbies, drawers, boxes and more....

I'm a sucker for organization. Well...maybe not organization in general... but more like....those things that can help you be organized.


Like this piece. Tons of little shelves for all your little doo dads....

Oh...(insert squeal of delight here ) Look at those sweet little drawers that pull out...and check out those drawer pulls... LOVE LOVE LOVE....SWEET LOVE IT IS

Check it out ... cubbies AND hooks...HELLLLOOOOOOO...you can't go wrong!!!
( all pieces available at Ballards.com)

Even though I have "Organizational Love" for those pieces above....here are few shots of some of my own organizational loves....from my studio....

I showed this piece once before but I love it so much...I'll show it again.


MMMM....yummy....old suitcases and doll trunks all filled with treasures.

I haven't quite figured out if I love these or not. The two middle boxes are quilted hanky boxes. They are frou frou and lovely....yet they work well with my darker, more primitive pieces. So yes, I think I love them.

The top box is from my dear sweet and lovely friend. I know I love this....wish I had more...hint hint.

This is a great piece...you can't quite tell because of all my mess in it but HEY....cut me some slack...I've been working and digging in here to find treasures.

Last but not least...I had to show this. It's a "re-do" on the vintage laundry basket. I have the real deal....a vintage one and I LOVE it. I scoot it all around my laundry room.
Well let's be serious for a moment.
My laundry room isn't really a room but more like a "space". But I still scoot it and it's great. So if you can't find a vintage one you can snag one here.
They call it a French Wire Hamper.
Just a little fyi though. You can get a vintage one for a tad bit less than this one at your local antique market. What a great excuse to go shopping!!

Speaking of cubbies, drawers, boxes and more...

I just updated my "available" page with some Valentine goodies. There are a couple of pieces in fabulous old boxes.

Check them out.

3 comments:

SALLY said...

Love the drawers with all the lace and trims hanging out, it looks so inviting, my fingers are just itching to get in there and touch it ALL!

Gail said...

I adore your storage (personally, the antique and vintage has soooo much more character than the new, just my humble opinion of course :)
Although those "new" are awfully cute..I too feel fortunate to have one of those old iron collapsible hmapers in my laundry room....love it to pieces.
I also love all your new creations...someday.....

Babsarella said...

WOW! Love all your great storage pieces, and that laundry basket from PB is great. May just have to order one! Love your beautiful valentine dolls too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...