Tuesday, February 17, 2009

See you at the theater !!


That is where I have been spending my time...

My little guy...but not so little anymore...has been working hard on memorizing his 140 lines for the 5th grade play. Performed at our little theater downtown...there are bright lights, lots of props and costume changes, singing, dancing, and tons of excitement. Tomorrow is his big day...there will be 2 morning performances and one evening performance. I can't wait to see the play from the seats instead of backstage. Break a leg buddy!!

6 comments:

jojo said...

AWWWW....
YES!!! Good luck!!
That is so exciting!!
YOu must be so proud...
hugs
jojo

Lana Manis said...

Good luck to your son. I'm sure he will do his mama proud!

Nancy said...

Oh Colleen, I wish him all the best! He looks pretty handsome in his costume.
A proud Mom will be watching tomorrow!

Hugs, Nancy

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Oh how exciting Colleen!

He just looks so handsome up there on stage! Isn't Community Theatre wonderful?!

You must be so proud!

Enchanted Blessings!
Joycee

Anonymous said...

Spotlight well-deserved!!! Darling pic, Colleen.
XO
D.

Anonymous said...

Maaaannnnnn I wish I could have been there to see his performance. He looks fab in his costume. I am glad so many of our wonderful family members were able to go watch him. Bri told me he ended up not feeling so good afterwards. Love to everyone!
Your favorite Sister
KMZ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...