Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Working away...

in the land of small.


Vintage jewelry boxes, flocked wallpapers, lots of millinery and old rhinestones, pearls and most importantly...little tiny dolly's.

I've been working away creating samples for a couple of classes I will be teaching at
Tangerine
in Dublin, CA.
I've got a new studio...bigger, brighter, better...and I'm almost settled in. It has given me tons of inspiration and more importantly...motivation !!

I've got to get back to the little girls.
They are quite cold and are in need of some pretty dresses.

Stop by later for more information and photos of class samples.

8 comments:

~dani~ said...

I can't believe how cute they look already! Thanx for popping into my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. You totally made my day!
hugs~
Dani~

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see them when they are done!!

SALLY said...

Love the small doll Colleen, so sweet. I want to see them dressed. Can't wait to see your new space!! Sally

Anonymous said...

Oh Girlie....can't wait to see what you're working on.

xoxo
Lonnie

softinthehead said...

Hi Colleen....Thanks for the words of encouragement on the PFATT Forum....I have always admired you from afar so I was very pleased....Thanks again, Pam

Leticia said...

Oh what a fun class that will be. I haven't been to Tangerine yet but I'm planning on visiting soon. Keep us posted on those classes.

Anonymous said...

I love to see them in this 'soon to be' fabulous state.
D.

vintagepaletteart said...

How adorable your little small dolls look! Wish I were there to take a class! Still waiting on those new studio pics......*hint, hint* *wink, wink*

*Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...