Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Quality People

Last night I had the privilege of working with 5 wonderful women who gave me the honor of teaching them The Flower Queen at Tangerine.


We sculpted, painted, antiqued, played with old flowers and Dresden. Each project turned out unbelievably fantastic.


We munched on brownies and truffles while we sculpted fancy hairstyles...

And then we dressed each girl in pink finery and topped her off with a gold crown.

I can't believe it but some of these gals are even coming back on Sunday for more !!
Irene, Claudette, Pat, Debbie and Lana...thank you so much for sharing your time with me and allowing me to get to know you. You guys are the best !!

3 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Oooooooooooh, the projects look just beautiful!!

Christine said...

Looks like so much fun and to be in the company of creative people in a class must be so inspiring for both teacher and students!

cheryl kuhn said...

Oh I wish I could have been there, it looks like such a fun time!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...