Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Catching up....

We are back from vacation....it's soooo good to get away every so often...especially when you go somewhere tropical. We survived Hurricane Felicia...the scraps of Felicia. I will tell you that the people that live on the Hawaiian Islands are definitely ready for a hurricane. They did not mess around when it came to the safety of the residents and visitors and even though the hurricane had been downgraded to a tropical storm, they were prepared for much more.

I promised more more more pictures of my fantastic trip to Portland. You can find them here and here. These gals did a bang up job of capturing the wonder and gorgeousness of this studio and this one too. Stop by and enjoy the magic.

Exciting news for me !!! I am thrilled to have been invited to teach at Gilding the Lily in Fullerton, CA. Iva Wilcox and I will be teaching two classes each the weekend of September 26-27. Four classes in total...it will be a weekend of art, art and more art. Information for signing up will soon be posted on the Gilding the Lily blog.

p.s. Summer Vacation is almost over...enjoy...live it up...eat dessert first...tonight it's white cake with vanilla frosting and I'm going to N-joy...

4 comments:

Dede Warren said...

I can hardly wait to get the class samples and open up registration... open, open, open!!

natalie hansen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

La Donna Welter said...

Happy Birthday....and I wish I could attend your class!

Anonymous said...

I just looked at your classes and they are so sweet,I would love to take one someday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...