Friday, September 18, 2009

Decisions...decisions....

I have found myself in a bit of a pickle. I am running out of time for my blog sale. I have many pieces in process and won't be able to finish them before Sunday. So...I have decided to postpone the event until Sunday, October 4 at 6pm PST. Thanks for understanding.

On Saturday and Sunday, September 26 & 27 I will teaching classes at Gilding the Lily in Fullerton, CA. Nancy has announced that Friday night she will be hosting the

Tresors de Temp . . . Treasures of Time


trunk show. I am so excited to be able to see and shop the treasures that Nancy is bringing in. Pop over to her blog and see what she will have. Pure gorgeousness...

1 comment:

a Bohemian Market said...

Hi Colleen:
DeDe posted the photos from the workshops at the Lily.
I knew I should have been there as no one made a Pumpkin Girl : (
Thank you for the "Teacher's Pet Award" I will always be super Happy with it : )
Looking forward one day to meeting you in person!!!
peace
caarole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...