Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hhmmmph....

Wow, I feel like I just pretty much disappeared out of blog land. Where are the days going? The cold (yes, 40 degrees is cold to this California girl) weather seems to have me in a bit of a funk. I've been spending my days in the kitchen (and grocery store) cooking up a storm for the starving boys in my life. They are all deep into their sports and are feeling the calorie burn. For those of you that like hearty stews, slow cooking, sauces and gravies...check this cookbook out. Williams Sonoma always gets it right!!

I just ordered this one off of Amazon. It's a real "meat and potatoes" type of cookbook. I have cooked a number of things off of her blog and it makes the boys really happy.

Speaking of her blog...grab a big cup of tea and spend some time perusing. It's delightful.

1 comment:

Maija said...

I have an aversion to tthe cold as well. I'm in Phoenix and when it drops below 70 it's winter wearther to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...