Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cleanliness and Organization is Overrated!

I normally overhaul my studio each January.  Dust the cobwebs out of the corners, tidy everything up so I am ready for the new year.  January 2011 came and went and I was too busy to get to it.  I finally have had a bit of a break in the craziness of life and I have been working to get my studio nice and...mmm...I dunno...organized maybe?

I shuffled things...


and moved things... 


I organized...


I reorganized...


I took stock of what I have...



And what I have too much of...

(no picture to insert as a girl can never have too much stuff)

and I tidied it all up...


found a place for everything...


and everything in its place...

AND NOW I CAN'T FIND A THING !!!

8 comments:

Christine LeFever said...

It is gorgeous! You are an inspiration to me.

Debbi said...

Hehehehehe! Didn't see that coming! :) See!? That's why I try not to do too much of that.
~Debbi

Debby -- Romancing the Bling said...

Colleen ~ I can so relate! I love all your goodies and especially your vintage storage pieces! :)
I've been missing you my friend and hope you are well and having a good time with a much needed break for the craziness!
Happy Easter to you and your family!

Debby

Unknown said...

So funny and SO true! lol

Donna O. said...

Hahaha-very funny post!

Lisa Super said...

LOVE all those little drawers! When you get tired of those pretty spools in a box call me!

Hanni said...

You have such wonderful things. That happens to me also, here we organize everything and put all the neat things in one place, but then when we need it we don't find it. I guess that is happening to most of us.

Lunettes de soleil Police said...

vous fashion.thank pour le partage

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...