Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh Happy Day....

And a Happy Valentine's Day To You!  


I don't see Valentine's Day as a day for "couples".  Valentine's Day is a day to show anyone and everyone how much you care. 

My sweetie pie boys surprised me with these beautiful pink (my fave color) roses for me.  They included an extra funny....and quite appropriate card....which I adore!  I love it when they put their heads together (and their wallets) to do something nice for some one.  So sweet.

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?  

I know!!

It's crazy!!

Time has just slipped by and I absolutely love it....although I am itching to get back to work.

I have been BUSY!!  More details later....

But for now

Happy Hearts, Hugs and Kisses Day!

1 comment:

Hope said...

I feel the same way about Valentine's Day....all though I didn't feel too loved this one. It was almost just another day....oh well. I love that your boys were sweet to you.
XOXO~Hope

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...