Monday, March 18, 2013

Fall Workshops


My Fall schedule is filling up.  One of the things I will be doing is teaching at Terri Brush's Art Camp.  I'm so excited about this as I have wanted to attend as a student for quite some time.  Now I get the best of both worlds....teaching and participating!  There are still a small number of spots available.  

 
Fall Workshop Class Sample
This snow girl is a tree topper or she can be placed on a shelf where she is beau-ti-ous all on her own.  

I will be teaching this at Art Camp and in my home studio workshop this Fall.  I will also be teaching a Santa workshop.  

Watch my blog for all the details. 

Home Studio Workshop Dates-Danville, CA





Friday, November 1
Santa Workshop




Saturday, November 2
Tree Topper Workshop









Sunday, November 3-Caravan to Alameda Flea Market

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...