I have been tagged by this brat to name 6 UNimportant things about myself. Hhhhmmm..."Isn't everything about me important?" I asked my dear husband. "Yes honey, of course it is." (smart man) I asked my kids to name a few and they came up with the first 3. I was expecting something like...you take too long to get my underwear washed or you make peanut butter and jelly for lunch too often. They surprised me and came up with these...and they are all true.
1. My family does not allow me to eat cherries (don't even ask why).
2. I walk...alot.
3. If there is chocolate in the house I can't concentrate on anything else until I have eaten it. For years I started my day with a Diet Coke and a 3 Musketeers. I have since traded in the candy bar for a protein bar but stand firm with my Diet Coke. And yes...I do believe that is the breakfast of champions. And you all were wondering where my big hiney came from!
4. I met my husband on a blind date and knew by the end of the night...he was it. (oh wait...that is important...but we will count it anyway)
5. When I was little my mother made me wear a Pixie hair cut. People used to ask me if I was a boy or a girl.
6. I love all those television shows where someone dies in the first 5 minutes and the next 55 minutes is spent trying to figure out who~dun~it.
So there you have it. You can now see what an exciting person I am.
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3.Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4.Tag six people at the end of your entry.
So TAG...YOU'RE IT
Christy Myers...CC's Whimsies
Sandy Wood...Sam I Am
Gina Gabriell ...Eleven Morning
Joyce Stahl...Enchanted Productions
Iva Wilcox...Iva's Creations (who was already tagged by the bum but I thought if she was tagged two times...she might actually do it)