Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dolly Love...

Yes...I have a thing for dolls...have you figured that out yet? One of my most favorite cloth doll artists is Kaf Grimm of Olde Cape Primitives. Her work is fantastic. Each and every dolly has their own personality and seems to want to be your very best friend. Stop by her blog and see her boys, girls, cats, witches, pumpkins, devils, raggedies and so on. She has a wonderful assortment of her work on the right side running down her blog.

Tell her I sent yah!!

p.s. not only is her work special and sweet...she is too!!

photo courtesy of Olde Cape Primitives

1 comment:

Cheeky Rose Boutique said...

Dear Colleen, Thanks for recommending a visit to Kaf's blog. It is delightful and I am now a fan! I have been a fan of your lovely dolls for some time now. Blessings, Jan of Cheeky Rose Boutique

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...