Thursday, April 29, 2010

A big thank you....

Just a note of appreciation to all those who came out to see us for the trunk show and to get your magazines signed last weekend.  Iva and I were overwhelmed by your sweet comments and wonderful enthusiasm about our work.  I loved hearing your stories about your own doll making experiences and how it brings you such happiness.  I especially loved the mother/daughters that came to visit....you know who you are...and if you could email me a copy of that picture I would love it!


Saturday evening after the trunk show we were treated to a gourmet feast at Nancy's warm and charming home.  Her husband...a real gem (and they are the cutest couple)...cooked for us and WOW!!  can he cook!  I'm still dreaming of his creamy polenta and his cheesecake with biscotti crust and sweet basil sauce.  YUM!  Thanks Nancy...it is an evening I won't forget...just magical.

 Nancy, Iva, Dede and Linda Lou!

A big thank you to Nancy and Dede, for all their hard work and long hours to make last weekend so wonderful.  Love you guys...

1 comment:

Donna O. said...

LOVE seeing you amid the beautiful dolls and then the 'Prims' open issue.So deserving, my friend!!
XO
D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...