Monday, April 26, 2010

Heaven on Earth

Yes...believe it.  
 
There is such a place.  

A little slice of ART heaven that is here on earth.  It is known as the Stampington headquarters in Laguna Hills, California.  Day one of our Southern California adventure included a trip to Stampington to retrieve my girls that were in the Prim's magazine.  Jenn Jackson gave us a tour of their headquarters and all I can say is that it is ART HEAVEN! Everywhere you look...everywhere you turn...every breath you take is filled with amazing art.  It was so fun to walk the offices and see artwork from people I know and artists I so admire.  We were able to see how they lay the art out to make decisions on which pieces will require an article, color schemes that they are working on and so on.  It all is really quite a process and these ladies have it down to a science. 

Iva Wilcox, Jenn Jackson, Christen Olivarez and myself.

Thank you to all the Stampington staff for showing us your incredible little world.


5 comments:

farmgirlbella said...

Oh my...I'm so jealous! I can't imagine all the loveliness you were surrounded by. Glad you had a wonderful time. Looks like you're getting use at of the shirt purchase on our little shopping trip!! :) Looks fantastic!

xoxo
Lonnie

Sherry Goodloe said...

I live within 5 miles of Stampington and have also had the honor of being shown around. From the outside it is VERY deceiving. The first time I walked through I was just amazed at how much was "going on". Yes, it IS an incredible world inside!

Nancy Malay said...

You and Iva must have been so thrilled!! Great photo of all of you!

Nancy

Jennifer Jackson Taylor said...

It was great that you ladies were able to stop by, and it was lovely meeting you both. I'm glad you enjoyed the tour.

Jenn

Kelly Lish said...

I bet that was just incredible! How lucky for you and how fun to get to enter into that heavenly world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...