Monday, April 26, 2010

Can I just tell you....

I love Old Towne Orange.  It is so quaint...tons of antique stores and restaurants with a great little circle in the middle of it all.  But spending time in Old Towne just got a little sweeter....



Ah-Mazing Cupcakes!


Banana, Snickerdoodle, Red Velvet, Tuxedo, Vanilla (my personal favorite), The King and more!!

And check out their shop....


Does it get any better??


Breakfast at Tiffany's playing in the background there....and Iva urging me to "hurry up and snap the picture so we can eat"!!

Stop in for a little cake when you are in the area...you won't be sorry.

Thanks Cheryl...for the tip on this place.  I am dreaming of my next trip there.

5 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Looks like I need to stop in Orange on my way home from Diamond Bar this week *smiles* I haven't been to the Circle since LAST Spring!

Cheryl said...

I'm SO glad that you and Iva enjoyed it! Cute little place and YUMMY cupcakes! Hope to see you again really soon!
XO

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this, my daughter and I and my Grandaughter are going out there for my B-Day/ Mothers Day! Can't wait, it's been awhile. Love the shops, and the purple Victorian Tea House, hope it is still there! Again thank for sharing.

farmgirlbella said...

Oh good..another place to stop on my visit in May!! Looks fantastic!

xoxo

Grace said...

Love it looks like the cutest place! Thanks for sharing Grace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...